Our comfortable 2 Bedroom Cottages are the ideal option for two couples travelling together or a family of 5.
There's a double bed in the main bedroom and a tri-bunk in the second bedroom (double bed under and single bunk overhead). With all linen supplied, all you need to do is arrive and unpack, then you are ready to explore the many park facilities including a dip in one of the resort swimming pools and spas.
The private fully equipped kitchen means you can self-cater some, or all of your meals, and we are more than happy to recommend dining options or provide directions to the closest grocery store for supplies.
We'd also love to help with local attraction information and our friendly team can assist with local tour bookings, from local sightseeing to longer Kakadu trips.
2 Bedroom Cottage Features:
- Front verandah with outdoor seating
- Open-plan living area with flatscreen TV and 2 seater couch
- Compact self-contained kitchen with fridge, oven and microwave
- Air-conditioning to main bedroom and lounge area
- Main bedroom with double bed
- Second bedroom has a double bed with single bunk bed overhead
- Please note: Children under the age of 9 should not use the top bunk. Please take this into consideration when making your reservation
- All bed linen and bath towels provided
- Private ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet
- Parking alongside for one vehicle
Thinking that the 2 Bedroom Cottage is just right for your family, then check the rates and availability now.
If you haven't decided, keep viewing all our accommodation options here.